Electronics Limited is a small tight knit family of engineers, qualified and experienced as automation technologists, working as original equipment makers and builders. We live and love in beautiful New Zealand. We take pride in what we do, and try our best to keep it that way, every single day.
At the same time, they've stayed at the forefront of automation technology – building systems for everything from single compartment environments through to large-scale, fully-automated greenhouses. In the last few years, Autogrow have been at the forefront of new emerging developments from U.S, Canada, U.K and Asia in vertical growing, building conversion and shipping container based systems.
From their research and development centre in Auckland, New Zealand and offices in the US, they support a diverse community of growers and resellers in more than 24 countries around the world.
Autogrow is made up of a group of dedicated software designers, engineers and horticultural technology experts who share the vision of making the best control systems in the world at a price that growers can afford.
South Pacific Seeds
Calclear water solutions
CALCLEAR'S scientific study in Hydroponics Dr Lynette Morgan's (Suntec N.Z.) has confirmed that by using CALCLEAR:
- Significant reduction in hydroponic lettuce tip burn at harvest
- Reduced tip burn, reduced premature bolting and reduced bitter taste component. Improved head-weight
- Increased marketable crop~ Brix (sugar) levels and taste in tomatoes
- Enhanced transpiration and assimilation of nutrient uptake especially Calcium
- The increased Calcium uptake in plants reduces the chance of tip-burn & Blossom end rot
- De-scales Calcium deposits from channels and root systems which is attributed to the build up of algae. Algae requires Calcium deposits on which it attaches itself