EC Mini Kit
The EC Mini may be used as a mains powered monitor or, by adding two solenoid valves or pumps, it becomes a fully functional dosing system, managing fluctuations in your EC. EC fluctuations in your reservoir are not only time consuming to correct, but can have negative effects on your crop performance. This simple EC Mini will monitor your EC levels and add EC adjuster to maintain your desired set-points. Adding peristaltic pumps will allow you to keep your EC adjuster in larger containers on the floor, avoiding issues associated with gravity-fed valves.
The EC Mini is from a family of monitors and dosers that have been proven over many years. This latest monitor/controller has built upon this pedigree of simplicity and innovative features.
Fail-safe dosing may be inhibited if any of the following is
• EC sensor module failure
• Dose count per hour exceeded (DC/h)
Checking dose count is useful if a leak should develop or the pump fail and should prevent continuous dosing alarms. The alarms can be enabled to operate on the controller when the EC or DC/h deviates outside the user set-point.
The EC Mini is affordable enough to be used as a mains powered monitor, continuously displaying the measured electrical conductivity. By adding solenoid valves or dosing pumps it becomes a low cost dosing system.
- Reading can be changed to EC or CF
- Timed dosing for easy set-up
- Range from 0 to 9.9mS (0 to 99CF)
- Resolution 0.01mS/cm (0.1CF)
- Two year warranty
- Graphite electrodes for minimal contamination
- Easy to recalibrate by using 27.64CF standard solution
- Displays dose count
- If dose count per hour exceeds user limit, alarm sounds and dosing stop
- Built-in alarm (can be turned off)
In the box:
- EC Mini
- 24V DC 1.2A power supply with universal plug
- 2x 120ml/min Peristaltic Pumps (photos differ)
- Mounting hardware
- Instruction manual